Master of Professional Communication Thesis
- Stewart Library Facebook As part of my current employment I manage and make some updates to the Stewart Library's Facebook page.
- Stewart Library YouTube Along with managing the contet of the library's YouTube Channel I also create content. Currently I have created over 40 videos.
- Ongling projects (Hosted on my Weber State page)
- With my experience in communications and Information Science I realized that there is a lack of interesting material that teaches individauls about Information Science on new media networks such as YouTube. Info Scientist was created to help fill this gap. This is an ongoing personal project not related to my current full time job.
- September 2011-December 2011: prepared The Thurston County Fire District No. 3 Board Minutes and Resolutions for digital storage and retrieval
- November 2011- March 2012: worked as a member of a team to prepare a finding aid for records from the Washington State Department of Water Resources (1967-1970)
- Jexweb.net is an ongoing project where I plan to build an interactive family/personal website. Jexweb also showcases my unique style of website design and construction.